MUST BRING SADAKO TO EXPLOREUM


I attended the opening of the Exploreum last week. Located at the SM Mall of Asia, it used to be the SM Science Center, and after a renovation and rebranding, it is now bigger, better, and more exciting.


I never got to check out the SM Science Center, and during the opening last week, I didn’t really get to explore much of the Exploreum coz I needed to rush to a meeting, but based on the press kit and what I saw, I am definitely bringing Sadako there very soon.


Sadako doesn’t go to school yet but is very curious, so a place like the Exploreum is perfect for her. It has 118 all-new interactive exhibits, and eight major interactive galleries – Natural World, Human Adventure, Zoom, Connect, Cyberville, Space Camp, The Living Earth, and Science Park – that promise to teach kids all about science. In a fun way, of course.


One thing I’m excited to show my four-year old daughter is the Science on a Sphere, a globe that projects awesome moving images onto a six-foot diameter sphere. It’s more fitting for older kids, since it can show stuff like atmospheric storms, climate change, and ocean temperature, but any kid of any age would definitely be amazed just seeing this version of the earth, complete with amazing moving images.


Sadako also hasn’t been inside a moviehouse yet and I think I’d rather have her go inside the Planetarium first. Situated inside the Exploreum, the 158-seater Planetarium boasts of a 180-degree screen and an advanced audio-visual system sure to make viewers feel as if they can touch the images in front of them. Some of the shows played in the Planetarium are the Journey to the Stars, We are Astronomers, Timespace, The Zula Patrol, Down to Earth, and One World One Sky: Big Bird’s Adventure.

So many thing to explore, learn, and enjoy with Sadako. Can’t wait!

The EXPLOREUM is located at SM Mall of Asia and SM Lanang Premier.  For more information, visit exploreum.ph

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA