SADAKO LOVES TO WEAR H&M WHEN SHE GOES TO H&M


I don’t know about you but I get a little embarrassed when I step in a store and the mannequin is wearing the exact same top I have on.

It’s so much worse when I encounter someone wearing the same piece. If the guy is hot, insecurity can kick in; if the guy is not hot, I feel as if my hotness levels go down, too. HAHAHA.


Anyway, Sadako doesn’t care when that happens to her. She is a five-year-old, after all.

In fact she likes it when she sees what she’s wearing on someone or something else.


When we go to H&M, she looks for the rack where what she’s wearing is in – and asks me for a photo opp.

There was also this one time when she was so amazed seeing this other girl wearing the same H&M dress with cat print that she just had to approach her and say hi.


Kids and their amazing skills in not giving a fuck. 

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA